We invite you to submit for our upcoming shows in 2018!
- February – Send in the Clowns. The whimsy of our comical friends
- March – Conversations in Abstract (Closed Show)
- April – 12th Annual Spring Flowers
- May – 20/20 Show. Twenty top artists with 20 different themes in all media. Jury closes March 5th . Please see 20/20 tab for details
- June – TV Classics. Your favorites TV shows from Bonanza to I dream of Jeanie!
- July – Triumphant Trees
- August – Oceans Alive. Visit the Coral Reefs, the shores of Hawaii and the CA Coast in a day, an underwater exploration
- September – Feathers and Tails
- October – Monsters and Mayhem
- November – Water Stained. An expose of Watercolor Masters
- December – Let it Snow
Submission Process for Kennedy Gallery:
You may submit up to three works for a selected exhibit. Submit your jpg 300dpi images email@example.com. Include a brief artist statement along with the following information:
- Artist Name
- Medium/s used
- Title of work
- Dimension of work
- Retail price of work
Incomplete submissions will not be reviewed. Websites will not be reviewed do not send links to them! Thank you and we look forward to working with you in the near future.