We invite you to submit for our upcoming shows in 2017!
- August – Pop!! (submissions closed). Fun, engaging, colorful, revelatory,
opinionated, racy and stunning expose of modern Pop Art!
- September – Living Wild (submissions closed). A community favorite as our artists capture the whimsy and spirit of our animal friends.
- October – Thrown, Blown & Cast (submissions close September 30th) . Featuring local gems in ceramic, clay, glass and casted works.
- November – Moments With the Masters (consignments are accepted until October 1st). Back by popular demand limited edition works on consignment from the Great Masters such as Warhol, Peter Max, Kondos. Own a piece of history.
- December – Postcards on the Edge (submissions close November 25). Accessible art the size of a postcard! Grab a masterpiece for only $40
- January – Stained Glass. A showcase of local glass masters
- February – Send in the Clowns. The whimsy of our comical friends
- March – Conversations in Abstract
- April – 12th Annual Spring Flowers
- May – 20/20 Show. Twenty top artists with 20 different themes in all media.. Jury closes March 5th . Please see 20/20 tab for details
- June – TV Classics. Your favorites TV shows from Bonanza to I dream of Jeanie!
- July – Triumphant Trees
- August – Oceans Alive. Visit the Coral Reefs, the shores of Hawaii and the CA Coast in a day, an underwater exploration
- September – Feathers and Tails
- October – Monsters and Mayhem
- November – Water Stained. An expose of Watercolor Masters
- December – Let it Snow
Submission Process for Kennedy Gallery:
You may submit up to three works for a selected exhibit. Submit your jpg 300dpi images firstname.lastname@example.org. Include a brief artist statement along with the following information:
- Artist Name
- Medium/s used
- Title of work
- Dimension of work
- Retail price of work
Incomplete submissions will not be reviewed. Websites will not be reviewed do not send links to them! Thank you and we look forward to working with you in the near future.