We invite you to submit for our upcoming shows in 2017!
- January – Exposed – the 2017 Nudes show
- February – Local Color – Sue Ballenger (Closed)
- March – Pure Abstract – Michael Misha Kennedy master of acrylics and neomod unleashes his 2017 conversation in abstract.
- April – 11th Annual Spring Flowers Show (submissions close March 25th). Flowers take center stage in this exhibit featuring multiple media of works of regional artists.
- May – 20/20 Show (submissions close March 3). One of Sacramento’s most prestigious group exhibits with 20 artists and twenty different themes.
- June – American Queens… the Great Show of Glamour (submissions close May 26). An exhibit showcasing the color, glamour and excitement of the art of Female Impersonation and gender illusion.
- July – Let’s Rock! – (Closed show)
- August – Pop!! (submissions close July 25). Fun, engaging, colorful, revelatory, opinionated, racy and stunning expose of modern Pop Art!
- September – Living Wild (submissions close August 26). A community favorite as our artists capture the whimsy and spirit of our animal friends.
- October – Thrown, Blown & Cast (submissions close September 30th) . Featuring local gems in ceramic, clay, glass and casted works.
- November – Moments With the Masters (consignments are accepted until October 1st). Back by popular demand limited edition works on consignment from the Great Masters such as Warhol, Peter Max, Kondos. Own a piece of history.
- December – Postcards on the Edge (submissions close November 25). Accessible art the size of a postcard! Grab a masterpiece for only $40
Submission Process for Kennedy Gallery:
You may submit up to three works for a selected exhibit. Submit your jpg 300dpi images firstname.lastname@example.org. Include a brief artist statement along with the following information:
- Artist Name
- Medium/s used
- Title of work
- Dimension of work
- Retail price of work
Incomplete submissions will not be reviewed. Websites will not be reviewed do not send links to them! Thank you and we look forward to working with you in the near future.